Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Now where did I put that?

To you few and "faithful" followers,

As you know, I went on an adventure this summer. An adventure I tell you!! I packed my bags and headed across that tiny little pond they call the Atlantic and did what every art nerd out there longs to do... sit in museums for hours without end and gawk at the god-like creations that adorn their walls.  Unreal. That's the only word I can think of that comes close to describing the experience.  I sometimes sit there and look back and think to myself, "wow, that really happened." It feels like a dream but then all of the sudden it's very real.

Needless to say i want to go back.  I've been home for months now and all i can think about is how in the heck am i going to get back there? I have absolutely no money, no connections, and I sure as heck don't have the needed language skills but I think I may have accidentally left something there. My sanity.  It's gone and i can't find it.  while i was there my worries switched from which boy to choose to which gelatto flavor was the best.  From how am I going to pay for all of this to how am I going to find lunch during siesta.  From minding my grades to minding the gap on the subway.  While I was there i found my sanity and upon returning home I discovered that i had completely lost it and i feel like i should go get it back. probably today.

so who's with me? I've been seriously craving a crepe.

2 comments: